We work with all major insurance companies in Utah and North Dakota
The work we do at Expert Auto Glass is approved by all auto insurance companies. If you hesitate to make a claim on your auto glass rock chip repair or replacement service because you think the process is too involved, time-consuming, or complicated—think again! It's actually very easy. Just follow these 5 simple steps below:
Five Easy Steps for Insurance Claim Submission
- Contact Your Insurance: Call your insurance company and give them our name and shop telephone number. They will already have info about Expert, so you will not need to give them further information about us.
- Give Info: You will spend approximately 5 minutes on the phone with your insurance company giving them details about your claim.
- We Talk to Your Provider: The insurance company will then call us to go over pricing.
- Deductible: In many cases, we may be able to waive all or part of the deductible depending on your type of vehicle and coverage. Every company is different, but we will do everything we can to keep your costs low.
- We Do the Work: That’s all there is to it! Once you are approved, we will come out to your home or place of business to complete the needed work.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that your policy coverage needs to be in effect at the time damage occurs in order to qualify for the above.